Friday, March 03, 2006

mindless babble

Well I'm not totally sure what to blog about today so this is just going to be some silly babble as I'm home sick on lots of meds and kinda bored. I was just looking at a blog that Kim wrote (my friend Lori's cousin) and thought it was so cool that she had a place to journal her babie's growth that I figured it would be fun to start a blog of my own... to chronicle what? you might ask... not sure... whatever I feel like writing about I guess. I remembered as well that my friend April also had a blog going on this site so maybe this is something I need to really work on. BUT today I'll keep it breif cause I'm in between naps trying to get better from this aweful cold that I managed to pick up as a part of workplace hazards at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center where I see tons of sickies and work at getting them better. Unfortunately despite the soap, water and endless supply of purell that seems to chap my hands raw, I cannot escape the inevitable cough in the face that happens too often or the sneeze that was unexpected when I am looking into their ear or listening to their chest. Oh well. I can't complain. I love my job. I am feeling a little better today though as I went to the walkin last night at the clinic and was put on lots of meds to get tip top again and should be up and about soon. I'm just sad because tomorrow is my niece's birthday and unfortunately I'm going to have to miss it. Just means I'll have to have a little birthday party for her myself sometime in the next few weeks. Today is her official birthday so I'll call her and sing a happy birthday to her in both english and Portuguese which she just recently learned when we went to Portugal this last summer. She'll get a kick out of it and I'm sure I'll instantly feel better hearing her little giggle and her voice calling me Ti Ti. ok enough for today.
peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Delenn said...

"Welcome to our club! Welcome to our club! Welcome to our--Welcome to our--Welcome to our club!" --Spongebob and Patrick

So, why can't you go to see your niece? Cuz a cold is just a cold--they can deal! (Or is it some other reason not related to you being sick?)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

I am too sick and it was my choice... I don't want to make her sick as a birthday gift. just means i'll have to have MY OWN PARTY for her. :D

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home