Monday, July 03, 2006

HI ALL!! so I'm here again to write something totally random. I installed a ceiling fan in my bedroom today. I'm so excited about it as I love to have a fan going when I sleep. I also love to have fans in the kitchen for various reasons but get this and let me know if you understand what the deal is. First understand... I have a new kitchen. It was brand new when I bought the house and there was obviously a place smack dab in the middle to install a fan. SOO.... my dad took off the plate and we were pretty happy to get started however my dad took out the trusty voltmeter to see if the 2 wires in the ceiling had juice and NOTHING!!! no juice.... no power. so we flicked switches and searched for wires everywhere.... and NOTHING. there are 2 wires that lead to nowhere and have NO POWER in a space that was obviously is meant for a FAN!! ok just another little vent. I never realized all the things that are often kinda messed up when you buy a home that isn't exactly new. 1954... that's not too old... it's only 52 years old!! lots of life left in it and plus... I plan on being here for a LONG TIME!!! cause I loove this place. So all in all house projects are pretty ok. I'm bonding with dad and hanging with friends. I have a sectional couch now and can have people over for games nights. it's fantastic!!! My kitties love it too!! keep watching and maybe I'll have an update on the kitty situation. I'm in the process of looking for a little orange kitty. hope I find one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home