Sunday, January 13, 2008

Willow's Nursery




So I'm painting a mural on my friend April's nursery wall for her coming soon...Baby Willow. I spent a large part of the afternoon/evening over there yesterday getting it all underway. It was LOADS of fun and is mostly done but I'm going to be putting lots of little things to discover into it like bugs and caterpillars and the such. Maybe a parrot or other birds. I am not sure why they are jungle animals with a palm tree but this happens to be the decor of most nursery jungle themed things and this was the picture she downloaded. I hope Willow has fun with it. Now Michael (big brother) has to choose what he wants on his wall for us to do. Drop me a note and let me know what you think and give me suggestions on things I should add for Willow to discover.




2 Comments:

Blogger Delenn said...

Ooooh! I like your post! And I LOVE the Mural! It looks so good!! :-)

I can't wait for you to come over again...I had a lot of fun spending time with you.

Also, I like your hair long! :-)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Ana, a domestic deva! The sewing, fostering cats, taking in students, painting, etc. What next? The mural is wonderful and such a great thing to do for the baby room.

Olivia

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home