Tuesday, April 08, 2008

OK so I'm doing it again!



Well, I apparently can't stop fostering the prego kitties. I have a new Prego kitty who I swear is so big she's gonna have 8 kittens! AND sadly she has a cold so I'm hoping she can hold on just a little longer till her cold resolves some. she's on antibiotics but she's quite big so I'm not sure how long she'll be able to hold out. Here are some pictures of the soon to be momma! wish us all luck!!! She's growing by leaps and bounds and well... I'm not sure when she'll have them but feel free to post your guess for how many you think she's gonna have.

2 Comments:

Blogger Delenn said...

I would say--5 kitties.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

i think that you are on crack!!! Another momma - I will cry if the babies end up getting sick - i am sure that Meghan would love to come see the babies when they are bigger!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home