Wednesday, February 08, 2012

UKULELE?!?!?!



Ok so I was kinda feeling a bit silly and decided I wanted to take some music lessons so I googled music lessons in manchester NH and I FOUND UKULELE lessons at a local BAR called murphy's taproom.... sounded like just my thing so MONDAY 1/6 I decided to start UKULELE lessons. I got my first Uke from the teachers for $40 and went to class! WHAT FUN!!!! I love it already. we were almost totally playing margaritaville by the time the 1 hour class was over. it's all beginner adults except for one guy and IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait to learn more! yesterday I ordered a case and a tuner for my Uke. I also ordered a special Ukulele as well but it's gonna take 2-3 months to get it so it'll be a special reminder to keep going. YAY! I can't wait to play for real. it's such a neat LITTLE instrument that I think will prove to be lots of fun and totally portable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home